Everyone wants that dazzling, bright-white, picture-perfect smile, that tells those you come in contact with that here is a winner. Movie stars and starlets have that smile. For some, it is natural, and for others, they have probably have to resort to finding the best whitening product or see a professional cosmetic dentist to get the “Look”. One of the most popular methods of whitening your teeth is with whitening toothpastes.
What is the best whitening toothpaste? Nearly every brand has its own top selling toothpaste and advertises that it will whiten your teeth while also being healthy for your teeth. Just like brushing with fluoride.
With so many choices available, how do you know which is the best whitening toothpaste for you? If you already have a favorite brand, and you are happy with the results, then you may want to stick with that brand. You can find whitening toothpastes in several brands, such as Colgate total, Aim, Aquafresh, Crest, and Rembrandt to name just a few.
You can dazzle people with your smile with diligent continuous care and daily brushing. It takes long term usage of any toothpaste to get and maintain the best results. A whitening toothpaste is one of the least expensive methods of whitening your teeth as you most likely buy and use toothpastes on a regular basis.
If you are considering whitening toothpaste, then there are a few things you should consider;
- Some of the advanced whitening toothpastes contain peroxide at a minimal amount and is not harmful when swallowed.
- The abrasives in these toothpastes can dull the surface of dental crowns and veneers over long periods.
- Some of the abrasive ingredients in whitening toothpastes are calcium carbonate, baking soda, silica, and aluminum oxide.
- It is important to know the ingredients in toothpastes; should you have a sensitivity or reaction to the product.
- All toothpastes help to whiten just by fact of daily scrubbing the surface stains away, but only the whitening toothpastes have bleaching agents.
When it comes to making a decision, there is only one toothpaste standing on the podium. Rembrandt Whitening Toothpaste is the best value for money and our number one choice.
Originally developed by a cosmetic dentist, and recommended by dentists worldwide, Rembrandt is the perfect choice. Its active ingredient is Sodium Monoflourophosphate, and it contains no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate). The formula contains very mild abrasives, which makes it perfect for cranker sores sufferers.
It is great to open your day with this outstanding toothpaste, and feel ready for another successful day. What else can you ask from a toothpaste? Try it, I’m sure you’re gonna love it.